Print Methods & Aftercare
All SUPADOPE DELUXE garments and accessories are designed, printed and packaged at SDHQ.
Each item is inspected pre and post print, then inspected once again prior to dispatch.
All garments are premium quality 'Vegan Certified' organic cotton and/or recycled polyester.
Each of our chosen print methods are multi-wash tested, durable and long lasting.
- High quality full colour transfers.
- Premium durable and super flexible heat transfer vinyl.
- Heat press applied flock material.
- Environmentally friendly and PVC free raised 45D 3D print.
- 3D stretch puff print.
- Wash your SUPADOPE DELUXE garments inside out.
- Although most print methods can be washed over 30 degrees, we advise that you wash all items at 30.
- Cooler washes = less carbon footprint, help colours stay rich and print methods fade free.
- Iron all garments 'inside out'.
- We do not advise dry cleaning your SUPADOPE DELUXE garment(s).